Sunday, March 29, 2009

I.C




INTEGRATED CIRCUIT
In the year of 1958 The Techsus Instrument of America introduce a new types of electronics device the name is I.C. Menes intrigated circuit.
In a Sq.mm space consist of thousand electronics component like Diod, Transistor, Resistor, Capacitor etc.

Normally 4 types of process are used to make an I.C.
i) Monolithic
ii) Thinflim.
iii) Thickflim.
iv) Hybreed.
In this above I.C. Monolithic I.C. is the best for commercial use

On the basis of work i.C. is two types :
i) Linear I.C.
ii) Non Linear I.C.
Linear I.C. is used in a limited place. Exam : Audio Amplifier, DC Amplifier, Video Amplifier, Modulator.
In the Digital Electronics Non Linier I.C. is the popular & usefull I.C. Exam : Logic gate, Counter, Dicoder, Freequency devider.
In a digital I.C. consist of different logic gate


In a digital I.C. consist of different logic gate.
Depend on the number of logic gate digital I.C. are three types :
i) Large scale Intregration or L S I.
ii) Medium scale Intregation or M S I.
iii) Small scale Intregration or S S I.

No comments: